BC BADDICTS is located at the European School of Brussels II, avenue Oscar Jespers 75, 1200 Woluwe Saint-Lambert.
- 8 courts on Fridays 19 – 20, and 12 courts 20 -22.
- 12 courts on Sundays 12-14.
There are certain rules to be respected at the club:
- Indoor sport shoes and sport clothing must be worn while playing – do not enter the hall with your street shoes.
- Do not bring drinks and food into the hall, except bottled water.
- Mutual respect and fair play.
- Help other members to enjoy a good game and quit court after you finish your match ( max 30 min) if other members are waiting.
- Care must be given to the courts and equipment.
- Assist in setting up and taking down the nets.
- Assist in cleaning the courts at the end of the playing session.
Special COVID-19 points:
- Upon or before arrival (but the same day) scan your QR code so we know the players of that day. If you do not do this, you can be denied entry to the session. Attendance list is one of the requirements for complying with indoor sports COVID protocol.
- The wearing of the mask is compulsory on school premises and at all times within the sport hall and corridors when not playing.
- Disinfect hands; hydro-alcoholic gel is available at the entrance of the school and at the entrance of every building.
- While not on court, respect the safety distance of 1.50m.
- Place your bag away from other players’ bags and do not move it around.
- When playing, try not to touch the net or any other (including non-badminton) equipment.
- Avoid hugs and handshakes; do not share bottles or any other sport equipment.
- Changing rooms are closed, be prepared for this.
- Last, but not least: If you are feeling unwell or become sick, do not come to play, and notify the club.